Lawyers in The House
By using or accessing the Web Sites and providing us with your Personal Information (as defined below), you are accepting the practices and consent to our use of such as described in this Policy.
- What information does Montlick & Associates collect?
When you visit the Web Sites, you have the option to provide us with two types of information: Intake Information you knowingly choose to disclose to us by through the “Contact Us” or “Submit a Question” webpages and links (and if added to the site in the future- Chat functionality) and website use information collected by us as you interact with the Web Sites (“Automatically Collected Information”)(collectively, “Personal Information”).
1.1 You can submit to Montlick & Associates certain information, including but not limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone and cellular phone numbers, questions you may have or details about an accident that you may inquire about such as a description of the incident and date of the incident (collectively, "Intake Information"). You may always refuse to provide your Intake Information. Information submitted through forms, emails or the Web Sites's chat functionality does not constitute nor create an attorney-client relationship and will not be used by Montlick & Associates, P.C., Attorneys at Law ("Montlick & Associates"), except as disclosed in this Policy and to provide Services should an attorney-client relationship be entered into at a later date.
1.2.1 The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please remember that if your browser is set to not accept any cookies, you may not be able to use or enjoy full functionality of the Web Sites. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at allaboutcookies.org. From your mobile device, you can understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies and how to opt-out by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative's website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices. On iOS devices you may also select “Limit Ad Tracking” and on Android devices you may select “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” in your settings.
1.4 Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics on Web Sites to help us analyze the traffic on the Web Sites. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Information, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ You may opt out of the use of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Use of Personal Information.
2.1 Montlick & Associates may also use Personal Information in the following ways:
- Administrative Communications.We may send you important administrative or other information regarding Services or the Web Sites. Because this information may be important to you, you may not “opt out” of receiving these communications.
- Responding to Your Requests.We process Personal Information to comply with your requests, respond to your inquiries, and send you newsletters or publications that you request. If you contact us by email through the Web Sites, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence and use it to respond to you.
- Other Communications.We may use Personal Information about you to send you our legal updates and mailings relating to Montlick & Associates or seminars, public service announcements or events that we think may be of interest to you, in accordance with applicable law. If you no longer wish to receive such mailings from us, please refer to the paragraph below, headed “Contacting Us.” Please note that some of these mailings may be provided by our affiliates.
- Internal Business Purposes.We may use Personal Information about you for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, security of the Web Site, and other similar purposes.
- Analytics & Advertising Involving Heat Mapping & Session Tracking. We partner with companies such as but not limited to Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Web Site usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/privacystatement.
- Fraud We partner with companies such as but not limited to ClickCease to analyze browser, time, device, location, IP Address, keyword search, and other data points to assist with fraud prevention software and block fake impressions and clicks. For more information on ClickCease, please visit: https://cheq.ai/privacy-policy/
- Live Chat and Interactive Support. We may use Personal Information to offer you a “live chat” and other live interactive features. We may provide these features through technology provided by third parties and you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to these provides by using these feature.
- Podcast Listener Experience. We may use Personal Information, including video viewing history, to better our podcast service offerings, for example to obtain an overview of your listening history to recommend podcasts you may like and to provide you with personalized ads and offerings based on your location and other Personal Information collected.
- Personalized Experience. We may use Personal Information about you to provide you with a personalized user experience and to deliver content and market our services offerings relevant to your interests.
- Services We may use Personal Information for the purposes of providing legal and related services (“Services”) in the event that an attorney-client relationship is entered into with you.
2.2 If you do provide Montlick & Associates with Personal Information, Montlick & Associates will only use it for the purposes described where it is collected or to aggregate data in a manner that does not identify you, and Montlick & Associates will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of Montlick & Associates or its affiliates unless:
- Service Providers & Contractors. We may share your Personal Information with service providers and contractors to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing our Services, including but not limited to internal and business operations, security, payment processing, identity verification, and related services.
- Live Chat and Interactive Support. The Web Sites may include “live chat” or other live interactive features. We may provide these features through technology provided by third parties and you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to these providers by using these features.
- Marketing Partners. We may share your Personal Information with entities that perform marketing or data aggregation services on Montlick & Associates' or its affiliates' behalf, or with which Montlick & Associates or an affiliate has joint marketing arrangements
- Advertising Partners. We may share your Personal Information with third-party advertising partners, such as but not limited to, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Microsoft and Google Display Advertising and Remarketing services. These advertising partners may use first- and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Web Sites. You can opt out of these services using the Ads Preferences Manager or you can use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other services) for purposes of delivering personalized advertisements to you when you visit digital properties within their networks, commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising.”
- Authorized Representatives. If another individual is managing your account or providing information on your behalf (for example, a wife managing the account of her husband), we may share your Personal Information as authorized by you or as a personal representative under applicable law.
- In the Event of Merger, Sale, Divestitures or Change of Control. We may transfer or assign Personal Information to an entity that acquires or is merged with us as part of a merger, acquisition, sale of ownership or assets, or other change of control.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your Personal Information as you expressly authorize Montlick & Associates or an affiliate to do so.
- Changing or Removing Information
If you have any questions about updating, modifying or deleting your Personal Information provided to us, please contact us using the Contact Us form accessed by clicking here.
- E-mail Communications
When you send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You thereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Web Sites. All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Changes to this Policy
Montlick & Associates.com may update this Policy at any time and from time to time. The most recent version of the Policy is reflected by the version date located at the bottom of this Policy.
- Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, would like to learn more about how we protect privacy, or would like to opt out of receiving any email communications, please contact us using the Contact Us form accessed by clicking here.